incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Malaysia 2009
IMG_1011

Continuing my run of photo updates.. photos from my Malaysia 2009 trip.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Yeebot said at 6:43 PM...

Your photos make me hungry... oh so very hungry! Ah... I want to go back for food!!

On the plus side my Malaysian workmate has loacated me a jar of locally made Kaya which I've been having on toast for breakfast every morning with my coffee. But alas no perfectly soft boiled eggs.

 
Blogger Sam said at 9:37 PM...

KAYA! Oh how I miss it!

Apparently there's a cafe about 40 minutes from here that's part of the chain of S'pore-style kopi tiam that serve half-boiled eggs and kaya toast.. craaaavings..

 
Blogger Sam said at 9:38 PM...

Oh, and please feel free to name the dishes in the photos.. I can't remember them all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Canada 2008 |  McD's Goes to the Dog |  A Video Courtesy of Lea |  Mitsubishi Motors is Coming At You! |  Panda Paper |  NZ's Best City to Live In |  なんであたしは大阪が大好きやろう? Why is it that I love Osaka? |  It Ain't Over Until the Fat Lady Leaves |  Another Lunchtime Kitty |  Sayonara Aunty Helen.. |