incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Midori Sushi

This sushi place is only a 10-15 minute bike ride from our place. Queues at all hours of the day.

Absolutely deeee-LISH. Great atmosphere as well. I would recommend sitting by the counter cos you get to see the sushi chefs at work slicing and dicing and yelling.

I hadn't noticed it before, but sushi chefs, at least the ones at Midori Sushi, rock from side to side as they're making the nigiri. I was distracted by all the fancy dishes they were preparing as I battled with the giant pieces of fish and egg in my Ume Nigiri set.

My favourite in the set was the triangle shaped mackerel/さば nigiri. Super tasty!

Once again, I almost choked on my nemesis — the squid.

Check out their menus. Good to know what the names of these fish are finally!

A la carte menu.

Main menu.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > FPS Disease |  Evian Babies Commercial |  Giant Bunnies |  Berlin Photos |  Anna Torv |  UK 2009 (London and Norwich) Photos |  Be Prepared to Wet Your Pants Laughing |  The Short Life of Warabi Mochi |  Little Jack and Friends |  Very Creepy Subaru Short Movie |