incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Saturday, January 01, 2005
Futon hangage-the sequel

Happy New Year!It's sunny so I've hung my futons out&beaten the creap outta them.Hopefully doing this on the first day doesn't cancel out all the stuff I prayed for at last night's 5 different prayer kiosk things.Oh wait,I can hear someone else giving their 'ton a bash in the distance.Phew..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Make it squishy New Year's |  Wow! |  Gobsmacked |  This yr,make it a Commonwealth Christmas! |  Routine bad/madness |  UPDATE:The Noisy Upstairs People |  The Xmas Supermarket Remix Volume 3 |  In the dis-orient |  No major accidents |  Example #23 of MANY showing overpackaging in Japan |