incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
I'm standing in a bus queue..

.. eating a pizza bread thing--standing stationary and eating's OK right? RIGHT?! *looks around for immigration officials*

It's 8PM and it's a gorgeous night. A salaryman in his mid-fifties is in his suit, doing Oompa Loompa-like squats. A store person just walked past wheeling a cart full of empty boxes. The biggest box says in large letters:

A R S

It's another I Love Japan moment!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger David said at 6:19 AM...

hehe You describe a beautiful picturesque moment. I've yet to have one of these epiphanies in London - here's hoping this summer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Various Styles of Various Music? |  Three Wise Gaijin |  Ch-ching!! |  Two Reasons To Visit New York |  High Fashion |  Schtanky Badness |  The Most Japanese-y Coffee Ever |  The Coolest Ice |  The Stuff of Nightmares |  Henri Cartier-Bresson |