Dec. 29's Theme
Mum has been hanging out in Osaka since Boxing Day. We decided to go to Hiroshima and took the Green Car on the shinkansen. It's an extra 4000 yen (about NZ$45), and all you get is a slightly wider seat, a hot towel, a food tray that folds into your arm rest and two magazines.
I decided to flick through one of the magazines and did a double take on this page:
... and the name of the magazine?
There seemed to be a theme to the day, because once we arrived at Hiroshima, we were greeted with this:
Turns out that there's a big department mall in Hiroshima called Asse. Six floors of it, too.






2 Comments:
Hehe...
Hope your mum's having a ball over here...is it her first time?
Here's to a fab 2007!!
I took the green car once, on the Narita express because there were no seats left. I find the class differential on trains in general to be very disappointing.
Same thing happens on the Eurostar: for about 5 times the price you get a slightly wider seat with bright red curved head rests.
Post a Comment
<< Home