incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Go Team!

Shortbus is a film by the director of the depressing Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Shortbus has been said to be an extremely sexually explicit movie -- think Sex & The City times 100.

But check this out. The main character is a Sook-Yin Lee. A Cantonese chick from Canada. Check it! Yay for Asian actresses in a movie that doesn't concern race!

Not much happening at the moment.. apart from everyone wanting a piece of me. In a frustrating way.. not bad.. just frustrating. I feel like I'm running out of time, all the time.

Off topic completely, I got tricked into buying a carton of soymilk that I thought was on special at a miraculous 98 yen.. grrr..

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger David said at 7:30 PM...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
Blogger David said at 7:32 PM...

My friend (and ex-lover) Peter used to go out with John Cameron Mitchell. (This is me, Ko).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Somebody's Preggers..... |  Tee Hee |  Hiatus |  Eager Beavers |  Google Earth Joys |  Rainy in Shinsaibashi. |  The 14th World Sumo Champs |  Dragonfruit |  Nostalgia -- Custard Apple |  The Local Okonomiyaki Joint |