incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Monday, November 06, 2006
Google Earth Joys

I recently discovered the stalker fun that is... GOOGLE EARTH!

Here is a satellite photo of my home back in NZ -- you can see the van parked in the driveway, what looks like washing blowing in the wind, and when I looked at the original screenshot, I *swear* I saw my grandma pottering around outside.

home

... and Aunty M, I typed in your exact street address in Houston and it zoomed RIGHT to your door! Freaky!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Rainy in Shinsaibashi. |  The 14th World Sumo Champs |  Dragonfruit |  Nostalgia -- Custard Apple |  The Local Okonomiyaki Joint |  Osaka Meccha Happy Festival |  The Great Japan Beer Festival, 2006 |  Dads Are Cute (J) |  Who's A Study Bunny? |  Sudden Realisations (J) |