incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Friday, October 06, 2006
Dads Are Cute (J)
Dad's Japanese

So Dad sends me an email asking if I can translate some Japanese words on the fuse box of the Nissan (the car).

"I couldn't scan the cover, so I tried the draw out the words relevant to the particular fuse, as attached." he says.

He guessed that it was a spare fuse. Bingo, Dad!

お父さんからのメール届いた。マイカーのヒューズボックスに書いてある日本語(メーカーは日産)が分からなくて、翻訳してくれって。

「ボックスのふたをスキャンできなかったのでそのヒューズに関する日本語をワードで書いてみた。添付した資料をみて。」とのことだった。

ヒューズが予備かな~とお父さんの推測だった。正解です!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger David said at 1:09 PM...

hehe.

Dad is cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Who's A Study Bunny? |  Sudden Realisations (J) |  My Weekly Amusement |  Gender Ambiguity |  Coppers |  Unfortunately... |  Play On Words, Or.. |  Blood Suckers |  Tokyo's Lack of Rubbish Bins |  Living In The Kinki Region Of Japan Means... |