incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Coppers

There have been scores of policeman randomly stopping cyclists about to cross a bridge I regularly use. They seem to be having a good 'ol time chatting to cyclists they stop -- and blocking my path as I'm trying to get past. I just hope they don't stop me, as my bike is still registered in my friend's name.

What annoys me, is the fact that they could be doing much more useful things -- like being around when my actual personal safety was threatened the other morning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Unfortunately... |  Play On Words, Or.. |  Blood Suckers |  Tokyo's Lack of Rubbish Bins |  Living In The Kinki Region Of Japan Means... |  Instant Curry Laksa? |  Goya -- it's gotta be good for you! |  Behind HEP 5 |  Two Years |  The Legged Beasts of Tokyo |