incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Gender Ambiguity
search for your soulmate

"Search for your soulmate."

I like how the character on the left could easily pass for a guy or a girl. This explains why I've been mistaken for a guy in the ladies' before. Although, my hair is getting long. Long and boofy. If I recall correctly, I haven't brushed my hair since 2001.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Coppers |  Unfortunately... |  Play On Words, Or.. |  Blood Suckers |  Tokyo's Lack of Rubbish Bins |  Living In The Kinki Region Of Japan Means... |  Instant Curry Laksa? |  Goya -- it's gotta be good for you! |  Behind HEP 5 |  Two Years |