incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Who's A Study Bunny?

grammar study
So I'm planning to ace this year's Grade 2 of the Japanese Proficiency test.

Behold my grammar Post Its!!

I love how they reflect the season, occasionally floating gently down to the floor, like an autumnal leaf..

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Crafty Japan said at 10:39 AM...

So, when's the big test?

頑張れ!!

 
Blogger Sam said at 9:32 AM...

Thanks!! (^^)v

頑張るほかはないけどさ・・

(-。-;

It's on Dec. 3rd..

 
Anonymous Anonymous said at 7:48 PM...

Hmm, is it late or does that board remind me of the 3M Post It chicken used in their ads...
Except yours could be a Really B I G white chicken. That'd be amusying :)

 
Blogger Sam said at 12:27 AM...

Hmm.. big chicken.. I vaguely remember ads with chickens in them...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Sudden Realisations (J) |  My Weekly Amusement |  Gender Ambiguity |  Coppers |  Unfortunately... |  Play On Words, Or.. |  Blood Suckers |  Tokyo's Lack of Rubbish Bins |  Living In The Kinki Region Of Japan Means... |  Instant Curry Laksa? |