incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Friday, March 02, 2007
Clothes Hangers

Sure, they keep your clothes in shape, and neatly up in your wardrobe. But when it comes to moving, I'm sure you will agree with me when I say that clothes hangers, are nothing less than the work of Satan.

Along with my very large box labelled MISCELLANEOUS CRAP, I think I need an entirely separate box just for HANGERS.

Evidently there are people out there who are hanger-philes. There's a Japanese website called Hanger Network, that answers readers' burning questions like:

  • How does one choose a hanger size?
  • What grade of wood are your wooden hangers made of?
  • Do you have any brand name hangers?
  • My clothes keep falling off my hanger -- whatever shall I do?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Crafty Japan said at 12:53 AM...

Where are you off to then? :)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said at 10:46 AM...

Tell me about it - I just moved countries and decided rather than buying more ('cause you know, they're just soooo expensive) I would take some in my suitcase - they weren't very space conscious!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Yum? |  *drool* Technology! |  Nandy |  Maki-chan's birfday. |  Patterns in Food |  ♪ Celebrate Good Times, C'mon! |  Panda props. |  The Yodo River (J) |  Important Advice |  Dec. 29's Theme |