So, for work reasons, I have now torn myself away from the wonderful weirdness that is Osaka, to face the population craziness that is Tokyo.
I have managed to find myself living on one of the top three most crowded train lines in Tokyo. Or Japan. Or the world. I wish someone had told me this information BEFORE I started looking for a place to live.
I'm still discovering what is the best time to catch the train, as well as the best carriage.
The Women Only carriage at 8.06am is comfortable (I'm never able to sit, but at least there is enough room for me to lift up one arm to look at my phone), but the carriage at 8.10am is a nightmare.
The Women Only carriage make being squished against another unknown human being more bearable, and like I've mentioned before, it smells nicer in there. I think it's because of all the hairspray. Which makes me wonder if everyone gets to work on a "high".
The 8.46am train is pretty friendly, but I get to work with not a lot of time to spare.
Stay posted -- I plan to have a party once I find the dream time and carriage. And you'll all be invited!
Labels: Japan, rant, Tokyo/Kanto






1 Comments:
OMG!!
Post a Comment
<< Home