incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Friday, March 14, 2008
ご迷惑

昨日、朝早いの満員列車の中に、だーれ。。だーれかがおならしちゃったの。

ほら、おならって、「新聞を広げて読みますとほかのご乗員にご迷惑をかけてしまいます」ということよりひどいじゃない?

みんなは、こっそりとあっちこっち向いて、「誰やろう?!」の表情を持ってた。

むかつくさい!

こういう問題を防止するために、列車に「緊急おなら穴」をあけたらはどうやろう。

In a packed carriage on yesterday's train, SOMEONE farted.

The conductor often announces "Reading your paper while having it wide open causes a nuisance to other passengers," but really, isn't a fart much worse?

Everyone was sneakily looking around at everyone else, wearing an expression of "Who the HELL?"

I suggest that in order to prevent further incidences, they should install emergency "fortholes" (fart + porthole) at various intervals in the carriage so that people can let one rip should they need to.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger David said at 2:51 PM...

The other day I farted in a crowded nightclub. They're all non-smoking here, so it's pretty obvious when bad smells creep around. Fortunately no one suspected me but thought it was a more well-known fart-culprit. Ralf knew who it was though, from the smell.

But it was funny watching the people part like Moses and the Red Sea as the putri-front wafted out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > もう10周年だっけ?! |  Apartment Quest 2008 |  Eww. |  Today's Featured Women's Carriage Advertisement |  All Is Well |  It Won't Happen Overnight.. |  Gig — Björk |  I'm So Excited I Could Bjork With Joy |  Gig — Digitalism |  Snow Lovers.. |