incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Little Dragon

OK, so I'm a bit slow catching the Awesome Artists Train, but thankfully, I eventually catch up. Lea is usually my source for All Things Musically Triffic, but alas we are oceans apart..

FAAAAAVOURITE band of the moment is Little Dragon from Sweden.

The music is sexy. And makes me feel like I'm floating far, far away..

I think lead singer Yukimi Nagano's voice can be described as a combination of Fiona Apple, Macy Gray and her own special blend of melty.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > The Current Mister Donuts Campaign |  Stoopid Stoopid! |  Tuesday, 7.13pm |  Sunday, 6.55pm |  Sexy SONY PCs |  Bubu Car |  Miss Janet |  Design Festa, May 2008 |  Neighbourhood Kitties |  Lunchtime Naptime |