incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Miss Janet

OK, so I'm a bit slow on the uptake with this news, but I just found out/realised that Miss Janet Jackson will be touring the WORLD.

I LOVE Janet Jackson.

I LOVE her choreography.

In an ideal life I would've been a student of her choreography.

Alas, I am instead plagued by back pain and stiff joints due to sitting on my ass all day.

Although her Feedback video was pretty disappointing, there's nothing like a good 'ol bit of Classic Miss Janet:

Dates for her upcoming shows don't seem to be up anywhere yet.. but I can bet you that her Tokyo show will sell out if I'm not careful.

Tix will be expensive, but tix WILL BE MINE.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Design Festa, May 2008 |  Neighbourhood Kitties |  Lunchtime Naptime |  Hanno! |  Movies — The Green Mile |  Movies — The Golden Compass |  Shaky McShakersons |  Rubbish Bins in Kyoto |  Spotted in Shinjuku |  The End is Nigh |