incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Friday, September 05, 2008
Tiny Dog

Tiny Dog
Originally uploaded by samu.
You probably can't see the size (or lack thereof) of this lil wan-chan but it was TINY!

At first, I thought it was a large, furry poo.

This is the second time I have mistaken this handbag-sized breed of dog to be something it's not (the first time, I thought it was a toy in someone's handbag, and then it lifted its head to look at me and I *almost* screamed).

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Dishwashing, 80s Rock Concert-stylez |  "People" Who Keep Spamming Me (Sep. 3 update) |  Be Careful on the Bus! |  Let there be LIIIIIGGGGHHT! |  Lea |  Virgos |  Latest Stray Cat Photos |  Musical Chairs |  Sam — Now Brought to You By UK CCTV |  Very Frustrating Things |