incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Friday, January 07, 2005
Ahhhh nuts.

I started unpaid training at a new job in the middle of December. Everything is in Japanese. WAH!! My official title will be Systems Administrator but right now it's Stress Monkey.

Today has been the first day the lady I'm replacing has been away.

And on this very first day, I've managed to:

  • Cause the photocopier to require the services of the maintenance guy;
  • Somehow spill the contents of the hole-punch all over my desk into open files - wedding anyone?

I have a cup of green tea sitting on another desk so hopefully that will stay un-damaged.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > SAY WHAT?! |  Good music,random places |  Futon hangage-the sequel |  Make it squishy New Year's |  Wow! |  Gobsmacked |  This yr,make it a Commonwealth Christmas! |  Routine bad/madness |  UPDATE:The Noisy Upstairs People |  The Xmas Supermarket Remix Volume 3 |