incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Sunday, January 30, 2005
Going home..

So here I am utilising Kansai airport's free internet.

Heading back to NZ for a few days to sort out a work visa and then going to fly back here again.. I think it will be hard coming back.

My check in luggage was 12 kg in total - and 8 of that's the actual suitcase itself!!!

FOUR KILOS!!

WHOO HOO! I love travelling with just SNACKS in my suitcase. It probably looks very suspicious. Especially since I just packed snacks, a bra and another pair of underwear.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > a Japanese only TV |  The Festive Season |  oh and also |  Ahhhh nuts. |  SAY WHAT?! |  Good music,random places |  Futon hangage-the sequel |  Make it squishy New Year's |  Wow! |  Gobsmacked |