incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Monday, May 14, 2007
New McDonald's Breakfasts

McD's Japan have been pushing a new line of breakfasts called McGriddles.

I have a soft (and probably flabby) spot for McDonald's hotcakes, so in the interests of research, I decided to try this McGriddle one early morning.

It was a strange experience.

Think of it as the love child resulting from a regrettable one night stand between a Hotcake and a McMuffin. Imagine an egg or sausage McMuffin sans the English muffin, but instead sandwiched between two hotcake-esque buns. Very soft, and a little sweet.

The taglines for the ads in Japan go along the lines of: "A breakfast unknown to all"

Why? I'll tell you why: It's better you not know what's in it!

"A breakfast you can't quite put your finger on"

Why? I'll tell you why: Cos you probably wouldn't want to touch it with a ten foot pole!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Crafty Japan said at 11:15 PM...

God yes! Revolting, aren't they?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Hehe... |  Blissful Brunch |  T-shirt Found In Harajuku |  AND... |  Gigs: Beck |  Happiness Is... |  Godzy Gets The Munchies |  Tiny Fish |  Shimokitazawa Manga Reader |  Buy Your Own Cow |