incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Gigs: Beck

I never said, did I? I went to see Beck, LIVE at the Budokan.

Almost sounds like one of his albums.

IT WAS THE BESTEST, CUTEST GIG EVER!!!

I am also compleeeetely enamoured with Ryan -- one of the Beck's posse. I want to dance like him. If not, I shall marry him. See Ryan dance.

My favouritest parts of the gig were the Clap Hands segment and the Beckzilla segment.

GUSHHHHHHH.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said at 7:44 PM...

His dancing is very cool...stylie! Just goes with the music :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Happiness Is... |  Godzy Gets The Munchies |  Tiny Fish |  Shimokitazawa Manga Reader |  Buy Your Own Cow |  Bread Experiment |  The Zoo |  Apt Train Station Names |  Kawasaki City -- Home To Giant Penises |  Wish Of The White Pigeon |