incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Saturday, June 09, 2007
The Body Beautiful

This popped up at the bottom of one of my emails one day:

Boobies!

The Japanese says:

Of course this is what you want...

"Summer comes and in my boyfriend's room is a poster of a bikini-clad girl. Is this a challenge directed at me? Right then, between now and summer I'm going on a short term diet and I'm gonna get me a killer body!"

Go on the Five Day Diet!

The other day I had two chocolate bars WHILE WAITING for my dinner to cook.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Kojimachi Cafe |  Divertimento Concert 2007 |  Monteith's Black For $4? |  A Toilet I Would Like To Marry |  Yuummy Notebook |  198 Yen Lime |  Generation Gap |  Children Crossing |  Questions |  Okinawa 2006 |