incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Friday, June 08, 2007
Kojimachi Cafe

I went here for Illy coffee (of course ending up ordering a dessert as well) with Ikuko this evening. This totally cute and ambiently delightful cafe/restaurant/bar is near my work. They are impossible to get into at lunch time.

I totally want to have a party or something there one day. Check out their very cool website: Kojimachi Cafe website.

They get EXTRA points for having seated me directly in front of several bottles of 42 Below vodka and South Gin.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Divertimento Concert 2007 |  Monteith's Black For $4? |  A Toilet I Would Like To Marry |  Yuummy Notebook |  198 Yen Lime |  Generation Gap |  Children Crossing |  Questions |  Okinawa 2006 |  New McDonald's Breakfasts |