Hiragana was the first Japanese writing system I learned way back in '93, in between secretly learning how to write my name in tag from Olivia.. Olivia.. what was her last name.. red hair, an early adopter of the homie fashion, wore orange Origin jeans most of the time.. was surprisingly nice and friendly to me despite her being a little bit intimidating and hanging out with the Cool Kids.. ARGH, what's her last name.. I still use my tag name to sign off deliveries.
Anyway, despite all these years of having written hiragana at various points, my writing still looks like a 5 year old's. In fact, theirs is probably tidier.
My top three favourite hiragana to write are:
- そ (so)
- と (to)
- む (mu)
My top three ugliest-looking hiragana when I write them are:
- あ (a)
- お (o)
- た (ta)
WILKINSON. Olivia Wilkinson. THAT'S her last name.
Labels: Japan, musings, nostalgia, Tokyo/Kanto, 日本語






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home