
飛騨高山 Hida Takayama. I had no idea what to expect from this place, but as we all know, "Expectations are bad!" It was a 6 hour bus ride from Shinjuku to Hida Takayama so thankfully I had a very lovely lady next to me. We had a big old chat about stuff and turns out she's a bit of a traveller herself. She's a junior high teacher in Hida Takayama. She's been to Utah and stayed with some mormons - who ate chocolate as well. I thought caffeine was not allowed but maybe chocolate's an exception, I mean, this is CHOCOLATE we're talkin' about here!
Anywho, I've got her contact details so that's cool :)
These are scenes from around Hida Takayama. Once again, mousing over the pics will result in some sort of description..
Around town:

Food in Takayama
Takayama Jinya - rebuilt version of the former government offices of yore
Shrines and Temples around Hida Takayama

Labels: Japan, photo collection






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home