In the office...
Hopefully any odd photos in this post won't look like Carleigh and I don't do any work. We often do so much that we go a bit batty and things like this happen:
![]() |
Carleigh trying out her tanuki costume - and yes, that black thing by her crotch is a BELLY BUTTON DAMNIT. |
![]() |
My tanuki friend positioning something.. |
![]() |
Carleigh wigs out over our "What to do when you get your period in NZ" lesson. Her drawing of a uterus ended up being (thanks to me), Uterus Man - here to save your horrible pre-menstrual day! |
![]() |
My ergonomic work station.. I'm sure Occupational Safety and Health would raise an eyebrow but hey, I have INTERNET NOW!! YAAAAY! |
![]() |
Carleigh discovers the joys of finger cones - STOKED we are! Note my screen printed T-shirt - go me! |
![]() |
C preps herself for a whoooole lotta marking ahead.. |
![]() |
"What's a splunwiff?" Carleigh sensei (in full sensei regalia) shows us how it's done. |
Labels: Japan













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home