incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
Not enough time!

Ten days is officially an impossible length of time to catch up with friends and family.

I should have taken up Steph R's suggestion of hiring out Victoria University's MC 3 lecture theatre and giving everyone I know a presentation of my trip to Japan. Complete with slides, handouts, demonstrations.. the works. I would field questions and have snacks.

Despite feeling quite unclean, sticky and shiny for 90% of my time back home, I have strangely enjoyed the sizzling temperatures Wellington has had to offer. I don't know how I will endure the chilly, SNOWY badness of Osaka once I get back there.

I leave Wellington on Friday at.... SIX THIRTY IN THE MORNING - AHHHH!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Yay for Welly! |  Going home.. |  a Japanese only TV |  The Festive Season |  oh and also |  Ahhhh nuts. |  SAY WHAT?! |  Good music,random places |  Futon hangage-the sequel |  Make it squishy New Year's |