incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Monday, March 14, 2005
How NOT To Start The Week

So I'm walking to work this morning, enjoying the crisp, clean, frigidly cold air of Mino-city (my soon-to-be new 'hood), when I hear a shout behind me. I turn around and see a guy, muttering to himself, running towards me while wielding a massive HOOK.

I think to myself: "Oh no, this is going to be a bad death." when I notice that the hook is actually his HAND and that he is muttering, "Can't be late.. can't be late..".

Talk about scaring the bejeezus out of someone at 8 in the morning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Note to self |  I ate: fish testes |  back in Japan |  Peelings... nothing more than.. peeeelings.. |  Not enough time! |  Yay for Welly! |  Going home.. |  a Japanese only TV |  The Festive Season |  oh and also |