incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Siegfried

Siegfried
Meet my first ever snowman friend, Siegfried.

I made him just before going up the stairs to my apartment.

Well, actually, this is Siegfried post-surgery. The original Siegfried looked pretty creepy.

And yes, Siggy IS Asian.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said at 7:03 AM...

I'm so jealous, I can imagine myself in a snowy place, just like a movie (sigh, boring Wellnigton has rain)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said at 6:50 PM...

Burst out laughing when I read the last sentence ;D

 
Blogger Sam said at 7:42 PM...

The eyes.. the chopstick arms... the origami Samurai hat.. how much more Asian could ya get eh?

Oh Ling, recognise his scarf?

 
Anonymous Anonymous said at 6:37 AM...

that is one deeply cute snowman. i wish siegfried were able to live forever.

the sun's shining through post-Christmas cloud in the river city.

hope you had a good one?

 
Anonymous Anonymous said at 2:58 PM...

Heh, yep! Siegfried's got good taste :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Whoa - snow. |  Tofu fah! |  Cuteness |  foot tappin' fun.. |  Care Package |  Deery Me (J) |  Eww. |  A whale of a time (J) |  Phuket 2005 (J) |  One Year (J) |