incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Sunday, August 28, 2005
Phuket 2005 (J)

At last! Phuket photos are uploaded! Click on the pic (second photo from the left at top of page) to view them all. Below are a selection of photos available only to readers of this blog.

やっと出来た!プーケットの写真をアップした。ページトップの左から二つ目の写真をクリックすると、写真全部見える。下記写真がこのブログを読んでもらう方だけに見られる。

05. In our $2 grampa boxers

We got to the hotel at 8 in the morning and decided to sleep for 4 hours. Here we are, post sleep, looking gooooorgeous in our $2 sleepwear, posing for the camera. 午前8時にホテルに着いた。超疲れて、4時間寝た。この写真で美人の寝姿・100円のパジャマを着たままで馬鹿なポーズをしてる。



29. I like rambutan

I like rambutan: Me enjoying rambutan - it's been.. like.. 8 years! ランブタンが最高!8年ぶりだ!



31. I like this sarong

I like this sarong. このサロン・サリが素敵!



44. Poolside drinking

Poolside drinking: Just like in those 80s movies! 80年代の映画みたい!



55. Island Tour

Island Tour: My first time snorkeling! It was fun! 初めてシュノーケルした。超楽しかった!!



81. Hometime

Home time: Goodbye paradise! パラダイス、さよなら!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > One Year (J) |  I ate: chicken sashimi |  Colours of Japan |  Minoh Festival |  Turning into a fat ass ・ デブまっしぐら (J) |  Oh I love my shoes (J) |  Actual Culture Shock / やっぱり文化が違う (J) |  Home cookin' (J) |  Cafe Neu (J) |  Safety first! 安全第一! (J) |