incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Saturday, July 09, 2005
Safety first! 安全第一! (J)
safety first!

I was away at the company's plant undergoing some training this week. Unfortunately I kept forgetting to bring my camera with me when we went walking out and about. So all I have is this photo of me in my WICKED helmet and part of my plant uniform.

今週、研修を行われる為に会社の工場へ行ってきた。残念ながら、現場を見学しに行った時に、いつもカメラを忘れてしまった。だから、この写真しか撮らなかった。工場の制服を着て、超かっこういいヘルメットも被ってる。

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said at 4:51 PM...

clearly there are no comments here due to the fact that this is, quite possibly, the cutest thing EVER.

EVER.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > STOKED |  Photo Set - Cool |  Photo Set - Amusing |  The Hilton Plaza |  Hot Days (J) |  Welcome to my pad (J) |  Hidden |  The Salary Women Only Party (J) |  100 yen food! (J) |  A Weekend With Fi (J) |