Oh yes, it's getting toasty here in Osaka these days.. a stroll down to the local Carrefour/Visola area revealed not only my ability to actually tan a little, but lots of families fishing for lobstery things. I call them lobstery things as they are shaped somewhat LIKE a lobster, only a much darker chocolatey colour, along with a different tail. Weird. You can't eat them, but the kids seemed to enjoy catching them to imprison as pets.
.. AIIIIRRRRBAAAAAALLLL!!! Carleigh and I hanging out at the only b-ball hoop we've found so far. In Ibaraki. Good times.
"E ihoa Atua...". A wee sniffle and a few lines of the NZ national anthem came over me when I saw this wee darling of Hokey Pokey in the freezer at Carrefour - bless them and all their imported goods. On the tub, it says in Japanese "with calcium!". Not that this makes a difference in NZ..
写真①: 最近大阪が超暑くなってきた。カルフール・VISOLAまで歩いて行ったら日に焼けたことだけではなく、ザリガニを釣りしている様々な家族も発見した。英語で「LOBSTER」という動物に似ているけど、殻の色がもっと茶色。尾もちょっと違う。食べられないらしいけど、子供たちが釣りして、ペットとして監禁すると思う。
写真②: 茨木であったバスケットたが(ここしかないかな・・)でCarleighと遊びに行った。超楽しかった!
写真③: カルフールで「HOKEYPOKEY」のNZアイスを見つけたら、懐かしすぎて、泣きそうな感じで、NZの国歌も少し思い出した。カルフール大好きも~ん!海外の食品もいっぱい売っているし・・カートンに「カルシウム入り」と書いてある。NZでそれ書いてあったら、何か、意味ないね!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home