incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Carleigh (J)

Carleigh09 As you probably all know, Carleigh is the other half of last year's Kun-ei "Team Intern" (when we worked together as teaching interns at Kun-ei Girls' Junior High). I occasionally come across good photo opportunities with her around so I thought I'd showcase some of 'em :) Click on the photo to view.. The Carleigh Series...

みんな既にご存知かもしれませんが、Carleighは去年の薫英で一緒に働いていた「チームインターン」のメンバーです。よく一緒に遊んでて、偶にいい写真を撮る機会もあります。その写真をご案内します!写真をクリックすると「ザ・カーリ・シリズ」という写真セットが見えます。

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > A Brief Night in Kobe (J) |  Precious Things - Cheese (J) |  Chicken and Chinese (J) |  The Bumblebee (J) |  Sweaty Sunday (J) |  The Visio Rangers (J) |  Toast |  Well fed |  The Secrets of Looking Beautiful & Poised |  Yay for The Black Seeds |