incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Sunday, July 03, 2005
Photo Set - Amusing

Photos from my 'Amusing' photo set. This set will be updated as I come across stuff.

Kitty Karaoke

Kitschy Kitty Karaoke with the Nishiguchis. It's a 360 degree view of Kitty in all her fantasy costumes.


Backseat drivers

Taken from a stationary bus. Whoever drives this car obviously is a bit of an Anpan Man fan. I wonder how they reverse safely with their vision so obscured..


Choking hazard

A graphic depiction of how not to use a plastic bag.


La Boilersuit

So work was doing a bit of a tidy up. And guess who got to take home an official factory boiler suit for FREE! WHEE! I feel like playing "Let's join the Communist Party!" everytime I wear it. Which isn't often of course. It will come in use during winter I'm sure.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > The Hilton Plaza |  Hot Days (J) |  Welcome to my pad (J) |  Hidden |  The Salary Women Only Party (J) |  100 yen food! (J) |  A Weekend With Fi (J) |  Not quite living the dream (J) |  Carleigh (J) |  A Brief Night in Kobe (J) |