incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Whoa - snow.

I was born in a tropical country and grew up in a windy city. Hence, this much snow results in an extra grinny Sam! Apparently it's rare for Osaka to get like this.

Behold!! Mother Nature's dandruff, in all its fluffy glory!

Snow 02

Scene from my front door.



Snow 01

I only slipped once!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger erika said at 10:01 PM...

Today was really cold!! Maybe it snowed several years ago, so I hadn't seen snow for a long time. My hands were numbed with cold... I hope tomorrow is sunny day☆

 
Blogger Sam said at 10:24 PM...

I hope tomorrow's not TOO sunny - I want to build more snowmen! An ARMY of snowmen!! *evil laughter*

風邪をひかないよう、気をつけてね!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Tofu fah! |  Cuteness |  foot tappin' fun.. |  Care Package |  Deery Me (J) |  Eww. |  A whale of a time (J) |  Phuket 2005 (J) |  One Year (J) |  I ate: chicken sashimi |