incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Lip Service

Due to serious memory issues, I'm one of those people who needs not only a chapstick in every bag I own, but also in every pair of pants.

I decided to embark on a "taste test" of Nivea's range of lip care products. The winner so far, has got to be their Green Apple flava. The packaging of this was of course, green with a picture of an apple on it.

Peach flavour is also not bad, but can get a bit sickly after a while. Its packaging is a peach colour with a picture of a peach on it.

Juicy Mango chapstick

Then there's "juicy mango". Seen here in banana yellow. Its packaging with requisite drawing of mango. It doesn't taste at all like mango. Not recommended.

So with great curiousity did I come across THIS new flavour, yesterday at my favourite discount drugstore - Daikoku Drug:

Penguin Flavoured Chapstick

Note the packaging.. blue with a picture of penguins.. unable to at first decipher the kanji, my first thought was: "OOH! PENGUIN FLAVA!!"

I was slightly disappointed when it turns out it's just Unscented lip balm.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > When Food Is Scary (J) |  Adorable lil 'ol lady alert! (mobile blog) |  Stop those messy hair droppings! |  Inside a Midosuji subway train |  A-maze-ing Osaka (J) |  2005 Highlights |  A weekend in Gero and Nagoya |  Siegfried |  Whoa - snow. |  Tofu fah! |