My local supermarket has them at THEIR lowest price of 158 yen, while a thorough walk around my ‘hood revealed a market of vendors selling their ‘cads for 128 yen.
As I have no idea how much my first paycheck is going to be, I’ve been extremely cautious with my spending, going as far as rationing out my carbohydrates (I’m down to once slice of rye toast a day, at around 40 cents a slice).
Labels: gustation, Japan, Tokyo/Kanto






3 Comments:
did'nt you know that Tokyo is the most expensive city in the WORLD?
Better eat more rice or you'll blow away with the wind.
Your aunt
Oh, I couldn't deal with that - avocados for 150¥? What??!!
98¥ at Valor...pricier than that and they don't get in my basket ;)
I believe that Moscow took the Number 1 spot last year.. Tokyo was a close second..
Valor, eh? Sounds like my kinda place!
Post a Comment
<< Home