incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Chiropractical

I've always suspected that my right leg is shorter than my left. This seemed to be particularly evident whenever I wore a particular pair of jeans and would be climbing up stairs. I'd have to pull the right leg to stop the jeans from dragging.

So on Monday, amid THAT and a myriad of other bodily pains, I decided to go to the local chiropracticlinic.

I've been to some in Osaka before, but the owner of the one in my hood really seemed to know what he was doing. He looks like Jesus. We chatted. He does baseball and pottery. He had a pyramid of Tarepanda behind the reception. When I said that I like Tarepanda, and that I envy the Tarepanda lifestyle, he asked if I wanted to take a Tarepanda home.

He measured me up and said that my body is completely twisted and lopsided -- something which I suspected. I'm apparently standing too far back on my heels, and too much to the left. So if I combine the two bad postures, I'm kind of standing a bit hip hop styles like this:

... except reversed.

Either way, apparently in five sessions I'll be right as rain.

PS. The photo is of Lady Sovereign. A very young, very small and very talented hip hop artist from the UK. Go girl.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Neighbourhood Watch |  Otokomae Tofu |  Singapore: The Flight Home |  Singapore: Day Six |  Summer |  Singapore: Day Five |  Singapore: Day Four |  Singapore: Day Three |  Singapore: Day Two |  Singapore: Day One |