incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Cool Things

I didn't realise this until Tuesday evening.

As I walked to the station after work, I saw a lady clutching her baby to her chest. In the dim evening light, I noticed something that I now realise I rarely ever see in Japan.

Babies' ankles.

Most babies have their feet covered in shoes and/or socks so, as I marvelled at this baby's ankles, I realised that babies' ankles are cool. So chubby and squeezable. Not knobbly at all like my own ankles. 'tomes put it best when she said: "Babies are like marshmallows."

Which begs the question: Pink or white?

Props to the little chubby happy things that are:

Babies' ankles.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said at 9:04 AM...

i call them 'fat bracelets'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Best Food Of Summer |  Chiropractical |  Neighbourhood Watch |  Otokomae Tofu |  Singapore: The Flight Home |  Singapore: Day Six |  Summer |  Singapore: Day Five |  Singapore: Day Four |  Singapore: Day Three |