incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
My Lunchtime Friend


I Don't Think So
Originally uploaded by samu.
So I'm sitting in a park near work, about to tuck into my lunch when I look up and there's THIS guy veeery slowly coming towards me. He casually parks himself 1 metre from me, but every minute or so takes an EVER SO casual step closer, as if he's making small talk:

"So...nice day today eh?"

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > I Dare Say, It Rather Suits You. |  Things Learned Throughout 2007 |  Time Travel |  Movies - Vidocq |  To The All Blacks |  Peace. Infinity. |  Pass It Onto Your Friends As Well |  Beary Cute Coffee |  Women vs. Sam |  Cool Things |