incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Not Cheap Eats

This is a WOW Burger from the Ritz Carlton in Tokyo.

Its price?

Oh, a mere 13,450 yen (about NZ$140). Apparently it has A5 ranked steak (whatever that is. It's probably from cows that have had massages, pore cleansing and French classes) and some truffle usage.

And no, I did not order it. I would rather feed a small, impoverished nation. I pulled this picture from someone else's site.

It should be called the DAYUM Burger. 'Cos DAYUM I ain't payin' that price fer it!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger David said at 12:19 AM...

I've come across this burger. The Carlton Crest also has something similar - wonder if the two hotels are related - dunno. The Carlton Crest one has a slab of foie gras, truffle and wagyu beef, etc. etc. etc. But it's only S$32 or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Verbatim |  Tokyo Motor Show 2007 |  Beware Pronunciation |  Genuine White Bread |  HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTY C! |  My Lunchtime Friend |  I Dare Say, It Rather Suits You. |  Things Learned Throughout 2007 |  Time Travel |  Movies - Vidocq |