incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Friday, March 28, 2008
Go Me

Sometimes, I have to sit back and marvel at my genius.

And the power of bleach.

Operation Move Your Ass has been in full swing for a while now (although my hectic week including a 14 hour work day kinda put a dampener on a planned packing day).

I am very grateful for the waffley textured wallpaper that so many dwellings here have. A little bleach took off some paint stains, while some correction tape carefully applied and blended filled up several very obvious thumb tack holes in the wall.

What's left to do.. pack up the kitchen, important documents.. and I'm done!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > I Hate This Train Line |  Here a gana, there a gana.. |  ご迷惑 |  もう10周年だっけ?! |  Apartment Quest 2008 |  Eww. |  Today's Featured Women's Carriage Advertisement |  All Is Well |  It Won't Happen Overnight.. |  Gig — Björk |