incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
All Bun Herself: Day Two

All Bun Herself: Day Two
Originally uploaded by samu.
Is she hiding from the heat?

She's still unclaimed.

It's adorable how in Japan, in most cases, lost items are left where they were found, usually moved out of harm's way, like clipped to a tree branch, or folded/draped onto a bench.

This morning, when I saw Bun Alone again, I told myself that if she was still there when i left work, I would adopt her.

So I left work at 7.20pm, and as I went through the park, I saw that she had moved to the neighbouring bench.

It's forecasted to rain this week, so I've taken her home for some TLC.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said at 2:20 PM...

You kidnapped her. You violated the 36th code of rules in Japan. For shame. Think of the poor girl who lost her bunny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Bun Alone |  Today's Beer Index |  Staring is rude |  Kitty Galore |  Happy, Healthy Chooks |  Discovery Sam — Things I Probably Should Already Know |  Need a Fag? |  Happiness in a jar |  FOUND AT LAST! The Mochi Bread |  Movies — Vantage Point |