incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Bee Bo

Many years ago, I fell in love with Wellington music artist Audiosauce's music video for their track "Bee Bo" after seeing it on a music program, but there were no copies of it on the net, and at the time the track (also very cool) wasn't even on sale.

Many years later — or rather, on Tuesday — I stumbled across it in full YouTube glory. PRAISE BE!!! I totally share the sentiments of the first commenter, "poriruadude".

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Very Cool Radiohead Music Video |  All Bun Herself: Day Two |  Bun Alone |  Today's Beer Index |  Staring is rude |  Kitty Galore |  Happy, Healthy Chooks |  Discovery Sam — Things I Probably Should Already Know |  Need a Fag? |  Happiness in a jar |