incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Fancy Him 3rd Anniversary
IMG_0105

Killer dance party. For the first time in what felt like FOREVER, I danced the ENTIRE TIME. Even while waiting in line to get drinks. The tunes were simply booty-shaking.

The Black Peter Group performed, followed by DJ Monsieur. Good times all round.

Click on the photo for photos from the event.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said at 6:41 PM...

Dancing...for the Enitre Time! Ahhh nice...brings back fond memories. I think I feel like it's been Forever And Some for me. Eeks.
Though EZL is becoming quite the bopper : )

 
Blogger Sam said at 11:58 PM...

Starting her young I see Ling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Koiwa |  I Like Chillies |  I Like Kuromitsu |  I Like Fruits |  I Like Smoked Foods |  Food Boo — Costa Brava |  Okonomi-yummy |  She's Lovin' It |  Can I Hear an Ahh-MEN! |  Snapper Snaps |