incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Friday, October 10, 2008
Pick n' Mix

Assorted photos from my 'hood and beyond.

Chairs in the 'Hood

Chairs that are always sitting outside someone's workplace/house.

Old School Water Pump in the 'Hood

Water pump, old-skool stylez.

No Mail Today

"Can I see some ID please."

Bright green beetle bouncer friend on top of our mail slot. Unfortunately I found him dead on the floor later in the evening :(

Girl on Left

Note how the girl on the left has a phone accessory that's about twice the size of her actual phone.. Oh Harajuku, how you bring us foreigners such joy.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > I Love My Glasses |  Sri Lankan Festival |  Fancy Him 3rd Anniversary |  Koiwa |  I Like Chillies |  I Like Kuromitsu |  I Like Fruits |  I Like Smoked Foods |  Food Boo — Costa Brava |  Okonomi-yummy |