incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Saturday, October 09, 2004
All Typhoon, ALL the time..

This morning I spent about 2 hours watching what I think was the Typhoon Channel - All Typhoon, ALL the time.

It was hideously boring, full of extremely painful details. Finally I realised it wasn't the news channel and promptly switched to some detective story animation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > PHOTOS / NAMBA August 29 |  Teachery fun for everyone |  frm my cell / yay4Joshin! |  A fishy breakfast |  fone blog/lost in th wops on a public holiday |  HOLIDAY GOODNESS! |  fone blog/Steriogram |  Photos - Enroute to Osaka |  Teacher shoes! |  It's the RAPTURE!! / OSAKA, JAPAN |