incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Thursday, September 09, 2004
Teacher shoes!

I haven't managed to get me a pair of Teacher Shoes just yet, but it sure is amusing being a teacher.

I experienced my first "teachery feeling" when I was running down some stairs carrying a pile of paper - that's the ultimate sign that you are a teacher. I came to this conclusion as only then did I have several students who I passed greet me.

And then there was the time a student bowed to me when I let her pass me on her bicycle. Very odd feeling.

Students also seem sorta fascinated with me. Which I guess is much better than them despising me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > It's the RAPTURE!! / OSAKA, JAPAN |  emailin frm my fone |  Accessibility in Japan |  August 25-27 / Nagoya photos, mouseover for descri... |  August 24 - Tranquil fun for everyone in Hida Taka... |  KUN-EI GIRLS' HIGH, OSAKA, JAPAN / Maps |  KUN-EI GIRLS' HIGH, OSAKA, JAPAN / August 21-22 - ... |  NAGOYA INTERNATIONAL CENTER, NAGOYA, JAPAN / 7 mi... |  @ LIVING STUDIO, BIC CAMERA BUILDING, SHINJUKU, J... |  MADOKA'S FLAT, FUCHU SHI, TOKYO, JAPAN / Yes, it i... |