incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Monday, October 11, 2004
Let's accessorise... accessorise..

Tis with great pride that I show you the developing stages of my cellphone's various accessories.  Before long I hope to have a soft toy bigger than the actual phone dangling from it. My cellphone's a Sony Ericsson number complete with a snooze capable alarm - bless! Mouseover for comments etc.

I've changed the background to be my Asian Posse!

cellphone accessory that came with my hot lemon drink at the convenience store. If you look closely, you'll see that the bear is doing an Elle MacPherson pose.

the ONLY thing I've appended to my cellphone so far.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Road Rules |  All Typhoon, ALL the time.. |  PHOTOS / NAMBA August 29 |  Teachery fun for everyone |  frm my cell / yay4Joshin! |  A fishy breakfast |  fone blog/lost in th wops on a public holiday |  HOLIDAY GOODNESS! |  fone blog/Steriogram |  Photos - Enroute to Osaka |