incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Saturday, November 06, 2004
NATSUKASHIIII!!!

My nostalgia post.

shodou friend 01 In our shodou class, Carleigh and I got given these boxes to put our brushes and stuff in.  As I read the names, I realised that these are two girls who I went to Kun-ei with 6 years ago!  WAAAH!  Here's "Miigan Makumanasu"...
shodou friend 02 ... and here's "Shaaron Haado"..


Thursday October 29, 2004: Ahhhhh... how I've missed thee... Jumbo Karaoke.. especially your lift that only fits 9 Japanese/4 foreigners and BEEPS LOUDLY to let fatty know they've tipped the scales.. It's gone VERY flash these days..

Jumbo Karaoke vid2
Jumbo Karaoke vid
I just LOVE the karaoke videos!  Everyone's trapped in the CUSP that was the late eighties/early nineties... mmm... fluro green bikini.. you go girl!
I just called, to say, I love you.. Carleigh takes the mike.  Sue's on her right and part of Caylee's (one of this year's Scholar Girls) in the foreground.
It's fun to stay at the.. It's fun to stay at the... Y..... M (that's right Trudi, M, NOT C!!).. C ... A!!
Nothing beats a lil Metallica!! Melinda ROCKS OUT to Metallica's "Enter Sandman".. you can JUST make out the lyrics.. "Exit light... enter night... take my hand...."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > In the office... |  Photos / Food & Drink |  Photos / The Kun-ei Bunkasai |  Keeping Japan Healthy |  Dinner @ The Nishiguchis' / September 5 |  Mystery Apparatus |  Plagiarising Carleigh's Email |  Amusing English in Japan |  Photos / The People Gallery |  Ushimado Holiday Sept 21-24 |